Re-Shoring with J.J. Short Associates, Inc.
Having trouble with your overseas suppliers? Delivery
schedules not being met? Finding it difficult to make changes
to orders once placed? Is the quality not up to your
standards? Are you finding your costs rising from your
overseas supplier including transportation and the need to
“hold” more inventory that you need?
If these are issue
you are facing—try re-shoring your good with a US supplier.
For rubber parts, rubber component parts, and rubber rollers
that supplier is J.J. Short Associates, Inc.
At J.J. Short Associates we will...
- Provide “Made in America” quality products and
services using only legal United States workers.
- Not outsource any of your work to a foreign supplier.
- Be flexible to meet your needs and scheduling
requirements, allowing you to keep your inventories lean.
- Allow you to customize your work, make changes as
needed and get your product to market sooner.
- Turnaround your work quickly, reduce your supply chain
and you will not be exposed to high transportation costs,
customs delays and long shipping leads.
- Produce ‘short runs” to meet your requirements so you
do not have to hold large quantities of inventories.
- React quickly and work directly with you should your
work require alterations, rework or if necessary, returns.
- Provide you with a stable US Supplier of custom rubber
products that has been serving its customers with
distinction since 1977.
Many companies that have taken their work offshore have
found that the hidden costs outweigh the “cheap labor”=”cheap
price” benefits they thought they were going to achieve. For
your sake and for our country’s sake, it is time to STOP
OUTSOURCING and START RE-SHORING.
For rubber parts, rubber bonded components and rubber
covered rollers, please consider J.J. Short Associates, Inc.
as you U.S. based manufacturer. We will offer high quality
work at a fair price.
If it’s made from rubber,